Tuesday, July 2, 2019

I am Responsible for what happens within Me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dwell in emotional turmoil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed for allowing emotional turmoil within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have automated systems within me which activate and create thought patterns and feelings according to certain words and events that are associated with those thoughts and feelings symbolically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another person for how I feel within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame outside circumstances for how I feel within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am weak and unable to direct and determine what goes on within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my first point of self responsibility is within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about how far I have to go in order to stop the emotional turmoil within me, when it is irrelevant and I really don't know in any case - thinking about it is only an excuse to not breathe and stop the thinking and feeling patterns within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I allow a thought or feeling within me and then blame it on another person and then speak and act within that starting point, even if I am not being open about it, I am in fact terrorizing others as well as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I think and feel about another person is something that I am making up, because I do not really know and understand all the details of what goes on within them - all I see is what I think and feel within, which in self honesty I have created/accepted/allowed/defined according to the other person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to face the reality that I have been projecting my own inner responsibility for what I think and feel onto others and have been blaming them for what I have accepted and allowed within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I really care about myself and others equally, then I would take full responsibility for what I allow within me, and I would not allow myself to think about others in my secret mind and blame them for a feeling that comes up within me - because even if the other person changes their behavior, that does not change the fact that there is a system within me which is producing feelings and thoughts automatically - and I have accepted this and thus it is my responsibility to stop it, regardless of what the other person does, because, again, I do not really know who the other person is, what their starting point is, it doesn't really matter, because my thoughts and feelings are coming from within me, not from the other person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remember the origin of my thoughts and feelings and to then believe that they are coming from others and things outside of me, when those things are only the stimulus that brings the thoughts up, not the origin - thus I am grateful for these points being in my life to show me what I have accepted and allowed without question.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my partner when I feel angry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my partner when I feel fearful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the money system and my circumstances when I feel depressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is not possible to direct my feelings and thoughts in a world that is designed to stimulate us to participate in cycles of emotion, thinking, and feeling - which is the ultimate statement of a slave, because a slave is not in control and direction of themselves, they are completely at the mercy of outside forces, but now I understand that this is a choice because I can forgive myself and direct myself within my inner awareness to no longer accept myself to participate in thinking about another and feeling and then blaming another for the feeling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not appreciate, realize, and take full advantage of the gift I have been given of being here, being alive, being in reality, and able to change myself within - to feel lost and angry and sad and hurt by reality, when actually I am here for a moment to be able to change myself and let go of all the excuses and blame as to why I cannot exist in a way that is best for me and for all.

I commit myself to stand up and be aware in the moment when a thought/feeling comes up about another person, an event, or myself and see/realize that this is an opportunity to just breathe, be here, let go of the thought/feeling and know that it is nothing more than a system attempting to tempt me into submission - I am not a slave, that is not who I am - I commit myself to support myself to stand up and direct myself within this process and stop the cycle of abuse that I have been putting myself through as allowing thinking and feeling and then blaming others, which is a statement of disempowerment, because I AM RESPONSIBLE, and thus I commit myself to walk through my mind, to forgive myself in those moments when the thoughts and feelings come, and to breathe and to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment