Sunday, July 28, 2019

Hiding Through Judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse life just to survive temporarily without considering that I am in fact giving life to a system that is creating suffering and inequality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the fact that I have spent my whole life in support of a system that produces and reinforces inequality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, when presented with the opportunity to change the system, to rather hide and use excuses like "I have to change myself first" when in reality I am afraid and unwilling to really change and to measure that change in physical reality that would be evident to others and have an actual physical impact in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others who are working within the system, through the lens of morality, instead of taking the time to understand how the system works and see how I can practically stand up within it and make a real difference.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those who create money in the system and have placed myself, through that judgment, in a position of inaction and therefore acceptance of the system to continue as is, instead of standing up and being the change in the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others in order to mask my own fear of self change and to thus blame and project others for my failings in order to not face myself in self honesty within the realization that thus far I have not done anything for real that would make a difference after I die.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my point of transcendence within this is to study the system and become equal to it so that it can be changed.

I commit myself to learn how to create money and to use that money to change the system so that it is best for all.

I commit myself to support those who are willing to stand alongside me to use the tools of self change and to study and learn how to equalize oneself to the system in order to stand up within it and change it for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment