Saturday, July 20, 2019

Where Fear Exists, Life Does Not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that real change comes from actually making different decisions and following through on them in my actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want there to be a magical fix for my problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the opportunity that I have in being alive to be able to change myself and become someone who can be trusted with life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my existence and Life for granted and assume that I deserve life regardless of what I do with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am here, not of my own accord, but by the gift of Life and I am self responsible for what I choose to do with my gift of life, regardless of the challenges and difficulties that I experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the only way I can trust myself to exist with infinite power and creative ability is to learn to trust myself when my abilities and power are limited - to show to myself and to prove in real, physical application that I would do what is best regardless of the context and circumstance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand and realize the power within living according to the principle of what is best for all - it simplifies life significantly, where one has fewer (if any choices) and yet within that one is able to simplify the test of life - when choice is removed thus the only choice that remains is whether one will do what is best or not, and one still does what is not best - it shows quite clearly who one is and thus I, but sticking to the principle of what is best have an opportunity to walk in this life and prove to myself that I am worthy of having more life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying, which is an indicator that I know that I am not worthy of life, because if I am then I would live forever, because I would be equal to life - thus where fear exists, life does not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is anything to fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it is ok to feel great and that feeling bad is not a solution to anything and yet being dependent on how I feel to determine what choice I make in a moment is unacceptable, and thus I commit myself to remain self-honest and breathe through emotion and feeling when a choice presents itself and to thus always choose that which is best - and to look at the feedback and consequence in self honesty when I choose what is not best and to correct myself in real application, not in word only, but beginning with spoken self-forgiveness, and writing to see where I can be more specific in my choices, where I can prevent consequence that is not best for all and where I can stand more clearly and use this life that I have been given, however long or brief it is, to do what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment