Monday, July 8, 2019

How Can I Win Without Another Losing?

The only way to win without losing is to make sure that you do not win at the expense of ANYONE or ANYTHING else. You might wonder what winning would mean in that context, but that would show the extent to which we only think in terms of win and lose. Virtually every approach to Life that is promoted will in some way argue for or imply that someone has to lose for your to win and that Life is all about the individual winning. But what if you are the one on the losing end?

Is it possible for everyone to win when each is playing to win at the expense of another? Is it possible, in a system designed for only some to win and for most to lose, that EVERYONE can learn the rules of the game and then we can all win?

Imagine: is it possible to play monopoly so that all win? In that game the only way would be for everyone to have a constant flow of money so that one never runs out and thus never loses, but then what would be the point of playing that game?

Is LIFE a game?

It actually is not a game. What we have is a game that abuses Life in order to exist and for some to win and most to lose. The game would not exist without Life. The system would not exist without Life. But the Game, the System, is NOT Life. Life is the principle that is given to each equally which allows us to be here in the first place. What we then do with it, individually, forms the collective experience which then begins to influence what individuals even see as possible.

For example, if you are born in Somalia and make less than $1 per day, how do you even see it as possible to become a billionaire investor? Oh sure, there may be ONE PERSON who does it, but is it possible for EVERYONE? Does it come down to personal choice? Is it because most people are lazy? Or is it that we each play a role in accepting less than what is best and all of those little choice accumulate into supporting the system as is?

We have a way to be in this system, and to move yourself out of the 'losing position' you are in right now, which is holding everyone else in a losing position as well, and to make the changes necessary in the system so that the choices presented to ALL are what is best. Imagine if no one had to even be concerned with survival because we had a system that was effectively designed and managed that would support each one with what they need to exist and live in the way that is best? Imagine the creativity that would be unleashed!

Seems difficult to imagine at the moment, because your imagination is shaped and molded by the current system of win/lose to the point that you would even think "if no one is motivated by fear of survival then why would they work?" If that were true, why would Bill Gates or Warren Buffet still be working to this very day? Perhaps, if a human is educated effectively, they will be more interested in creation than mere survival...

I suggest that you consider becoming a TechnoTutor distributor. Here is why:

1. The process of building a business will give you something to daily focus on that will push you outside of your comfort zone and thus you will have a convenient way to challenge yourself and face your current accepted limitations.

2. The system is collapsing and there is going to be a HUGE demand for personalized education, which only TechnoTutor provides FOR REAL, and you don't need any kind of degree or certification to educate yourself with TechnoTutor, because it develops the foundation for reading, speaking, and mathematics in a fundamental way that no other approach does/can. There are only going to be MORE and MORE people who need your support, so your TechnoTutor business will only grow if you apply yourself effectively.

3. You can become financially free, in a currently limited system, but through supporting others to re-educate themselves to be effective in a system that will require everyone to think in terms of win/win, which our current education system only programs us to think in terms of win/lose (and mostly on the lose side).

4. You will have a tool, TechnoTutor, that will support you in the process of changing yourself and re-educating yourself to build your business, because it is likely that you were not educated effectively and thus you now have the vehicle (a TechnoTutor business) along with the tool (TechnoTutor itself) in order to develop yourself and create a lasting impact in the world while placing yourself in a position financially to not only achieve all the desires that you have in terms of wealth, etc, but by becoming successful and winning, you are ENSURING that future generations will have a SUPERIOR education that the system is simply not ever going to provide in its current state, and thus you are preventing the complete and total collapse of civilization as we know it, something that, unless we prepare current and future generations to solve, will be catastrophic and probably mean the end of humanity. Thus, through education, we will SAVE THE WORLD.

Isn't that what everyone wants to do? And yet this doesn't have to be a fantasy. It can be your reality if you so choose.

Now for some Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is nothing I can do as an individual to make a difference in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as an absolute individual, I can stand up and make my life count.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be less than equal to my real potential for change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can live the words "be the change you want to see in the world".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can create money, become financially free, and at the same time contribute to make the world best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that education is the key to creating a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the brainwashing/propaganda that the world can't be best, that Utopia is impossible, because Utopia would require a dictatorship to enforce and that people can't really change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Human Nature is something that is set in stone and that it can't be changed.

I forgive myself that I haven't realized that Human Nature is simply the evolution of choices that have been made and reinforced over a long period of time, and that it can change if new choices are made and reinforced and systems created to support with the environment that reinforces the new choices.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extent to which the system reinforces a losing mentality and makes it almost impossible to consider that we can all win without anyone losing, but this would require us to challenge these beliefs within us - thus presenting us with the ultimate test whether we are just robots or real living beings with real freedom of choice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never question why if given the choice to believe that it is impossible for everyone to accept and do what is best, versus just fight and compete in a world that is less than best, why I or anyone would choose the latter belief, because it all comes down to what we believe which motivates how we act, what we consider as possible, and that these beliefs were essentially assigned to us from birth by those who went before us - thus the real question is, who do we want to be?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming rich and successful because I don't want to take more responsibility and thus this is a fire wall that I must walk through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain about the world but not really be willing to stand up and do something about it that would practically make the world better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the opportunity that TechnoTutor represents to re-educate humanity to a superior form of reason and common sense and the opportunity for me to be a part of it and fulfill all the dreams that I have while being a part of the solution to the problems in this world.

I commit myself to investigate TechnoTutor fully, to really get to know it, to really push myself and build a business that provides value to others and supports them in ways they would believe is not possible but will improve every area their life.

I commit myself to show that it is possible to become successful even in the current system in a way that supports what is best, and that this is what TechnoTutor is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment