Saturday, July 27, 2019

The First 7 Years Are Critical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that virtually everything about me, my personality, my character, my habits, my beliefs, my thought processes, was set by the time I was 7 years old.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that just because a child cannot speak, doesn't mean they have not learned something from their environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that just because I don't remember learning every single word and habit from my parents, primarily, that it means that they are not the source of most of who I am currently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I truly want to change, then I must start where the real foundation of who I am was built, which was in my first 7 years of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can investigate my entire foundation for my life and who I am simply by remediating my vocabulary from the ground up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can support my children to develop a very effective character to be able to stand in this world and be someone who not only is able to make a difference but who is of value to every person they meet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I am not specific in how I support my children, by supporting them with an effective vocabulary, math and reading ability from the very beginning then they will develop dysfunctions.

I commit myself to show that anyone can support their child to develop effective skills for being an adult in this world even without any formal education, but the parent must also support themselves using TechnoTutor alongside their child.

No comments:

Post a Comment