Friday, July 26, 2019

You Have Limited Time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have limited time in this life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto hope that somehow things will work out for the best regardless of what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am here in this life in order to change myself, and that implies that I use this time that I have been given to do what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not fully consider and realize that there is best way to approach doing what is best and that is to look at the system that is currently creating the world as it is, which is accepted and allowed to exist, and to identify where I can have an impact that will be lasting, that will exist even after I am no longer alive, and to look at what points I am currently accepting within myself, as the system of my mind that I have both created and accepted to dictate my actions on a daily basis automatically, and to change those which are keeping me from doing that which would have a lasting impact on this world that is best - and by doing this, this would be the proof, the evidence, and the actual change that is required for me know that I have not taken advantage of life in an abusive way, but have given as I would like to receive.

I commit myself to continue to identify and remove/change those points within me which are holding me in a pattern of self-interest that would prevent me from doing what is best in the context of changing the system that is here.

I commit myself to show that anyone can stand up, if they walk with the group that supports Life and utilizes the tools that are available to change oneself and therefore be able to do what would have previously seemed impossible.

I commit myself to show that the education system on this planet is keeping humanity in a state of perpetual inequality and that if this one point were changed, then we would make a lasting impact for the best, but supporting each new human being born into this world to equalize themselves to their full potential, simply by ensuring that they develop an effective vocabulary, reading ability, and mathematics ability, the points that are currently being used to manipulate humanity into continuing to accept inequality, by only allowing effective abilities for a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment