Saturday, July 13, 2019

Education is the Key to a World that is Best for All


 for context, see the following posts:

The False Principle of Our Education: A Commentary

THE SECRET BEHIND THE SECRET

Education secrets THEY don't want YOU to know about

We are looking for a New 1%

Children are Innocent - so Why are Adults so F***ed Up?

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that 'getting things from context" is not in itself a skill that can be learned independent of having knowledge in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the education standards globally have been dumbed down and are continuing to be dumbed down and are not supporting the full potential of what humanity could be become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all approaches to education other than TechnoTutor take the first few years of what a child learns from their environment, which determines their further ability to integrate new information child's life for granted, and only try to build on top of it without changing the foundation itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the education system we have in this world is designed, whether deliberately or as a natural outflow of current human nature, only filters children based on their abilities which are determined by their genetics and what they are exposed to in the first few years of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it is impossible to conceive of something that you are not programmed with in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if every child was educated to know the meaning of every single word and was free of emotional bias towards the words then we would have equality on earth, because no one could take advantage of another without their permission, because each would understand the consequences of their choices and the consequences of others actions and they would not be able to be manipulated by words colored with emotion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the inequality that exists in this world stems from the inequality in education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that those who essentially run this world have a totally different education than the vast majority of humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want everyone to just wake up, but not realizing that people cannot wake up if they are programmed to stay asleep and the one thing that the education system is undeniably good at is boring people to sleep to not question the system we live in and accept on a daily basis.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the best way to wake up humanity is to reeducate every single person to a point of equal effectiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is a tipping point where we can educate enough people individually to stand up and change the systems that would then determine how the vast majority of humanity is educated, so that this equality could be shared with all, but this will not happen by trying to appeal directly to the masses initially, because there is too much control in the hands of the few, and thus those who see the potential must come together and stand as a group and change the system from within.

I commit myself to call on all those who see the potential within themselves to stand up and create a new education system that will support all to become equally effective within information processing.

I commit myself to work with those who want to reeducate themselves and educate their children to a point of equal effectiveness to their full potential.

I commit myself to continue walking the process of reeducation of myself in order to stand in the face of all self interest in order to change the system so that it is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment