Thursday, July 25, 2019

Ain't We All Gods?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what it means to be a creator.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand what Jesus meant when he asked, "Ain't ye all gods?"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the word creator, using it to feel good and powerful without considering the responsibility implied within the word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the extent to which we, as human beings, have an effect on this world, on the other beings here, and on each other, and thus to the degree to which we create systems, such as the money system, education system, food distribution system, etc, we are the creators of that reality because these systems have an effect in the physical world, which is the only world, in terms of our life on earth that matters, because it is the only one BASED in matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself and others to say "I am a creator," but really just paying lip service to the term, because a creator would be able to look at the world, see what is not best, and create something new that IS best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself and others to want to just FEEL like a creator but not take on the responsibility of a true creator.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that, as a parent, I am the creator of my child, and this implies the responsibility to assist and support them to develop to their full potential as a human being on this planet, which implies a character of benevolence, intelligence, reasonableness, and service to oneself and others in the best way, which is based in common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize, as someone who is aware of the tools of self change, such as Desteni and TechnoTutor and GIN, my responsibility towards CREATING a new system of equality that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be less than the best meaning of the word CREATOR.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I abuse the word creator, I become a REACTOR, which is the same letters, just in the wrong order, and when I do not have an effective vocabulary, I mess up this world, nothing changes about what I am capable of or what I am, just how I use what I am and what is here, and thus my first point of responsibility is to sort out my vocabulary and as a parent, to sort out my child's vocabulary, and then as a creator taking on more responsibility in the world to support all the other people in the world to sort out their vocabularies, so that we can all be on the same page, agreeing on what is best based on common sense, not faith, belief or conviction, but on actually seeing what is best and creating a world based on that.

I commit myself to stand and support myself, my children, and this world to educate ourselves in the best way, which is to remediate and develop a vocabulary that is based in common sense and the understanding that only by supporting and acting within what is best for all will we be able to stop all consequence that harms and abuses ourselves.

I commit myself to be one of the creators of the new education system that supports the equalization of each person to their full potential as a creative human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment