Thursday, July 4, 2019

The Trap of Judgment

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to let go of feeling bad or good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be a victim to my circumstances and to my feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as I continue forgiving myself I am presented with new points to walk through and forgive and that this won't feel good and in many cases will feel really bad but how I feel is not an accurate indicator of whether or not I am doing what is best for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to remain playing the game of feeling good and feeling bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am is someone who is unwilling to let go of the game of good and bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never really question what I accept and allow as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that things should always be easy, when all that matters at the moment is what is required to walk through my mind and remove/change that which is not serving what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is not possible to let go of energy in a moment, even when I feel trapped within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am inferior to energy and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to feel good or bad to be alive, when this is not living at all, it is just running a program.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be less than a program.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for being robots and running programs when judgment in itself is a program to be transcended.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am one who judges and that this cannot change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for judging.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather want to judge, and get a feeling of being superior or inferior than to stand up and direct what I see that is not best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I allow judgment in myself, that judgment always turns against me.

I commit myself to walk the point of figuring out how to let go of all judgment, to be able to develop and use real discernment as to what is best and what is not, what is acceptable and what is unacceptable, and to walk through the point of using judgment as a way to continue participating in energy and thus keep myself trapped and enslaved to be someone who is not best and only ends up abusing and creating conflict.

1 comment: