Saturday, January 26, 2019

Everything is Energy Or Is It?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself and others through the pursuit of happiness as a justification to only seek the experience of energy within myself and the formation of memories within myself for my own reflection and re-experience of the energy which I associated to the memories.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that in seeking energy as experience, that I did not consider or care where I was getting the energy from, and that I even have made myself believe that the energy is just me, even though common sense is that it is not me because I have to generate it and it does not always exist at all times, constant, natural.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to abuse my body through choosing what foods and what quantities of food to eat solely from the perspective of the energetic experience I will get as either comfort, excitement, fun, or to create a memory within myself to be re-experienced later or as part of a tradition or ceremony to generate an experience or memory within myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that my participation within using energy to create and attach to memories is the primary reason why my memory degrades over time and that I haven't realized that I am overloading my body with energy for a temporary experience either in the moment or later as a memory to be experienced at the cost of my physical body and that this is also why human beings age and become to look like demons by the time they die.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have been using EVERYTHING in my life as a way to generate an experience of energy and that this is not a substantial, real way to live, it is in fact void of substance, and literally so in that I am converting the physical substance of my body and reality into energy not having realized that I am using up my own life essence just for a temporary experience/existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief that 'everything is energy' because when a scientist looks at reality all they perceive is energy, because our very starting point is to only measure the energy that exists and not the physical substance as, within ourselves, we all, scientists, thiests, athiests, everyone, do not actually believe the physical universe is real, because we have been educated through example and through our own self acceptance to believe that only energy is real, because that justifies what we are doing within ourselves as our minds.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the reason why everything appears to be energy is that we have, out of the physical substance of reality, used separation as a way to create friction and to experience the rush of energy that comes from that friction, and thus we are constantly and have been constantly 'vibrating' reality into a state of constant conflict. Within this I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that it is the constant conflict that I have accepted as reality itself that I further feel the need to experience the positive or strive for things I don't have because I have through my participation in reality manifested it and myself into a state of constant conflict and separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I don't want to experience negativity or conflict as an excuse to not hear anything that would challenge what I am doing and what the world is doing as a result of our automation of this constant conflict creation through the money system and through our participation within it.

I commit myself to investigate all the ways in which I have created relationships that generate conflict as negative feelings or feelings as a positive experience through writing and through self-forgiveness and corrective application, realign those relationships within myself to stop the constant creation of conflict or positive feedback, as I realize that in doing so, I am stopping the abuse of myself/the physical and to investigate the ways in which I have accepted and allowed the world system to become automated in producing constant conflict and to thus place myself in a position to adjust the system and/or to stand and speak up and question and support others to see what we are accepting and allowing collectively.

I commit myself to walk into resistance and negativity and to breathe and direct and to, where I find myself reacting and participating in a way that is not directive and only supports the renewal of my mind as energy, I take note and I investigate and correct through writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective application.


No comments:

Post a Comment