Saturday, August 17, 2019

Dear Parent, Stop Dumbing Down Your Child

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I lie to my child, I am dumbing them down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I do not explain things to my child, I am dumbing them down and allowing them to feel confused about how reality operates.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel annoyed or irritated when my child asks "Why?" not considering that they genuinely want to understand the world around them and when I feel and express irritation I am suggesting to them to suppress their innate desire to understand reality and thus dumb themselves down to not incur the wrath of those around them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I do not explain things to my child, they will develop an understanding of the world based on the bias of the other informational sources available to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the value in taking time to slow down and be creative within how I can explain something complex with lots of context to a child, and that I did not realize that much or my frustration lies within me not having effective vocabulary and proper understanding of the world around me, and thus I am afraid of my child losing respect for me because I do not know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is acceptable to not understand everything in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that willful ignorance of reality is the source of all of my problems and the problems in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am my child's mentor and their guide to develop a keen understanding of how this system works and what must be done to change it so that it is best for all.

I commit myself to stopping all excuse to not educate my child with a full understanding of reality and support within developing the communication and reading ability to process any and all information and to sort out the problems in this world, as there is no other reason to be here, because what is the point of just existing as a slave in an unequal system for a short period of time and not standing up and doing something about it.

I commit myself to show that equality comes first and then freedom becomes possible, and the way to real equality that is best for all begins with an vocabulary equal to reality.

I commit myself to show to parents and educators that the tool to support any child to develop effective ability in the 21st century is TechnoTutor and that it doesn't require any specialized knowledge or skills to support a child to become effective and I commit myself to continue developing the systems that will support millions eventually to develop an equalized, effective vocabulary to be able to transcend the current slave system that is being held in place by the education system in conjunction with the economic system.

I commit myself to show those interested in financial freedom - that the only way is through TechnoTutor as this will ensure, eventually, mental freedom for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment