Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Don't Leave Your Child to the Wolves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to my memories of being in school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I simply do the opposite of what school does for my children, that this is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that doing the opposite of something that is not best, is not the same as what is best, because there are many ways to do something that are not best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I was not educated effectively and thus as a parent without support, I would have no idea how to properly educate my child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the foundation of effective education is the proper integration of letters, numbers, and then words using the Natural Learning Ability, which TechnoTutor works with, in order to remove all bias from a child's vocabulary and giving them the ability to process information directly and to thus work with reality directly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a child will naturally be interested in reading, when the reality is that they will be interested in what I expose them to within the principle of suggestion and patience, and that is how the corporations advertise, thus why it is important to start the process of educating your child from the beginning, otherwise the corporations are already doing it from the moment the child is born (and before if you are listening to music, movies, and advertising while the child is in the womb).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my real purpose as a parent is to ensure that my child has an effective vocabulary, reading ability, math ability and the understand that Life is equal and that only a system that honors this will every produce a world that is best for all, and thus if I only educate my child according to the standards of survival in this world, then I am essentially damning them to the life of a slave, just like my parents did to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to support child even if I don't have it all figured out, because it has already been figured out how to effectively education a child, and this is what TechnoTutor is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that educating a child in the best way is a process with a beginning, a middle, and an end, and that it is not something that happens randomly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that allowing the child to decide what they are interested in is in fact abuse, because it does not consider the self-honesty that the child is being influenced in their interests at all times, by the parent, the system, media, etc, and thus the parent that says 'I will let them learn at their own pace according to what they are interested in' is really admitting that they do not know how to educate their child, and are in fact leaving them to the wolves, so to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the child's natural learning ability shuts down within 7 years at a maximum (usually before then in 3-5 due to the increase in communication technology) and that the examples of feral children show that if the child is given improper programming/education in the first 7 years, they cannot learn effectively in the most optimal way beyond that point, and will never become their full potential as a human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the examples of feral children show that if a parent allows their child to only begin learning to read when they are 5 or 6 or 7, then the child is going to be severely limited in life, because they have lost their optimal learning years and without TechnoTutor, they cannot rebuild that foundation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a parent to let my emotions and my feeling of loss of my childhood to direct me to not educate my child in the best way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that unschooling is a form of abuse, just like schooling, because it is not in fact a directed approach to educating a child in the best way. It is rather just the parent not taking full responsibility for what the child actually needs. It is a form of abdication of responsibility.

I commit myself to show to parents and those interested in learning how to best educate a child, that TechnoTutor is the best way to do so, and that any other approach will produce a dysfunctional child and a dysfunctional world.

I commit myself to explain until it gets through to enough people that unless we re-educate children in the best way, we are all doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment